RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection problem while trying example.bas ic

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] JDBC connection problem while trying example.bas ic
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hang fire. There was a bug that caused the exceptions to return {1}
instead of the correct result. I fixed this one, but it was after 6.5
was out (will be in 6.5.1).

I'll post a new compiled driver onto my web site in about 2 hours (when
I get home).

Peter

--
Peter Mount