Re: [GENERAL] User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [GENERAL] User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Morning...
>
>     I've just merged the User Gallery and Third Party software into
> one, as well as begun work on rebuilding the interfaces to it.  The end
> goal is to get it such that someone who submit'd an entry can actually
> edit it after the fact.
>
>     Its still a work in progress, and I'm just currently re-entering
> all the old data into the new format, so its sparse, but if anyone wants
> to add anything, go for it...
>
>     Page(s) are available at http://www.postgresql.org/software ...

Marc, what happened about submissions that seemed not to make it to the
user gallery? I remember posting a couple of entries, and they never made
it?

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk