User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Morning...

    I've just merged the User Gallery and Third Party software into
one, as well as begun work on rebuilding the interfaces to it.  The end
goal is to get it such that someone who submit'd an entry can actually
edit it after the fact.

    Its still a work in progress, and I'm just currently re-entering
all the old data into the new format, so its sparse, but if anyone wants
to add anything, go for it...

    Page(s) are available at http://www.postgresql.org/software ...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org