Обсуждение: User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...

User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Morning...

    I've just merged the User Gallery and Third Party software into
one, as well as begun work on rebuilding the interfaces to it.  The end
goal is to get it such that someone who submit'd an entry can actually
edit it after the fact.

    Its still a work in progress, and I'm just currently re-entering
all the old data into the new format, so its sparse, but if anyone wants
to add anything, go for it...

    Page(s) are available at http://www.postgresql.org/software ...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [GENERAL] User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...

От
Peter T Mount
Дата:
On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Morning...
>
>     I've just merged the User Gallery and Third Party software into
> one, as well as begun work on rebuilding the interfaces to it.  The end
> goal is to get it such that someone who submit'd an entry can actually
> edit it after the fact.
>
>     Its still a work in progress, and I'm just currently re-entering
> all the old data into the new format, so its sparse, but if anyone wants
> to add anything, go for it...
>
>     Page(s) are available at http://www.postgresql.org/software ...

Marc, what happened about submissions that seemed not to make it to the
user gallery? I remember posting a couple of entries, and they never made
it?

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk

Re: [GENERAL] User Gallery and Third Party pages merged and rebuilt...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Peter T Mount wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Nov 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> >
> > Morning...
> >
> >     I've just merged the User Gallery and Third Party software into
> > one, as well as begun work on rebuilding the interfaces to it.  The end
> > goal is to get it such that someone who submit'd an entry can actually
> > edit it after the fact.
> >
> >     Its still a work in progress, and I'm just currently re-entering
> > all the old data into the new format, so its sparse, but if anyone wants
> > to add anything, go for it...
> >
> >     Page(s) are available at http://www.postgresql.org/software ...
>
> Marc, what happened about submissions that seemed not to make it to the
> user gallery? I remember posting a couple of entries, and they never made
> it?

    Going through all those tonight and adding those ones ... then I'm
going the old third party database and adding *those* in...