Re: Netfinity x PC-clone

От Carlo Daffara
Тема Re: Netfinity x PC-clone
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We have tested postgres 7.0.2 with both an Athlon clone and an IBM
Netfinity 4500. I must say that the IBM beats easily the athlon, maybe due
to the very good driver support for the RAID card in the Netfinity. We
have observed an increased throughput of 50% more in the IBM.
Also, the reliability is substantially higher.
cheers
                    Carlo Daffara
                    Conecta Telematica