Re: How do I port data into Postgres from other RDBMSs

От Ken Kinder
Тема Re: How do I port data into Postgres from other RDBMSs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ah yes = the age old question... You can either write small scripts (I
like Python) that connect to both and do manual SQL, try to do a dump from
Oracle (I think TOAD does a nice one) and load it in a text editor to
clean it up for Postgres, or get a third party tool.

I hear good things about Data Junction, and it may connect with PostgreSQL
if you have PG ODBC running.

I'm a little partial to the Python scripting. :)

--
Ken Kinder
www.kenkinder.com