How do I port data into Postgres from other RDBMSs

От kumar iyer
Тема How do I port data into Postgres from other RDBMSs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
        My name is Sreekumar.G.Iyer and I'm working as a software engineer
with Wellspring Networks Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India.

        My question regarding postgresql is as follows :
        How do I populate my tables in postgresql with data stored in tables
on other RDBMSs viz. Oracle or MS-Access.

        I would be very grateful if someone could help me with my problem.

        Thanking you.

Sreekumar Iyer