Re: [DOCS] Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book

От Karsten Schulz
Тема Re: [DOCS] Re: [HACKERS] Outline for PostgreSQL book
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I had the insane plan of providing a German documentation (at least the
> User's Guide) in time for 7.0. (big market) On the other hand, I have lots
> of insane plans ...

Hi Peter,

I translated the FAQ and Linux-FAQ to german recently. I consider to
translate the online doc, too. But it is so much for one person, so I
didn't started yet. What about a cooperation?
(Warning: I really need some advices to set up my sgml system ;))

have fun!
Karsten