Re: install-strip causes dyld errors on OS X

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: install-strip causes dyld errors on OS X
Дата
Re: install-strip causes dyld errors on OS X  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: install-strip causes dyld errors on OS X  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> It would also be good to make --enable-debug the default.

The last time I did a build with both --enable-debug and --enable-cassert,
I was seeing pgbench results that were significantly (around 40% I think)
slower than without those two.  I never circled back to assigning blame to
the individual options, but I'd suggest some caution here before turning
one of these on by default.  I'd want to see benchmarking on a couple of
platforms to prove that it doesn't slow things down before making such a
change.

Сообщение: Re: Datum should be defined outside postgres.h
Сообщение: Re: Datum should be defined outside postgres.h