Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

>>> How much money (US Dollars) would you need?
>>>

>> Command Prompt could jump on that as well. We could help sponsor a bit.
>
> Maybe we could start a funding project for it?
>
> USD convert to lots of roubles I assume, so it'd be good like that. Perhaps

What do you mean ? It's common misleading that life in Russia is cheap.
From my experience living in California is cheaper than here in Moscow.
10 years ago it was profitable to work in US some time, but not now :(

> someone (not me - too busy) on the PostgreSQL Foundation could organise
> contacting some companies to see if we can get a little out of several :)
>
> ie. Command Prompt, Fujitsu, Pervasive, EnterpriseDB, etc.?
>
> Oleg & Teodor: how about letting us know what funding target we'd need?

We'd love to start tomorrow working on GiST, but we have some current
obligations we need to sort out.

> Chris

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83