Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> We'd love to start tomorrow working on GiST, but we have some current
> obligations we need to sort out.

It will probably take more then a day to do fund raising, which is what
Christopher is suggesting ... but they need some sort of 'value' for a
goal ... you 'estimated' 2-3 months of dedicated work at one point in this
thread ... is that for one person or two or ??  What sort of monetary
value would be attached to that sort of thing?

----