Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> How much money (US Dollars) would you need?
>>

> Command Prompt could jump on that as well. We could help sponsor a bit.

Maybe we could start a funding project for it?

USD convert to lots of roubles I assume, so it'd be good like that.
Perhaps someone (not me - too busy) on the PostgreSQL Foundation could
organise contacting some companies to see if we can get a little out of
several :)

ie. Command Prompt, Fujitsu, Pervasive, EnterpriseDB, etc.?

Oleg & Teodor: how about letting us know what funding target we'd need?

Chris