Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
>> unfortunately, we still couldn't find 2-3 months for dedicated work on
>> concurrency&recovery for GiST. I'm trying to find support here in Russia
>> for our work.
>

> How much money (US Dollars) would you need?

Command Prompt could jump on that as well. We could help sponsor a bit.

Sncerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Chris

Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting
Home of PostgreSQL Replicator, plPHP, plPerlNG and pgPHPToolkit
http://www.commandprompt.com / http://www.postgresql.org

Сообщение: Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...
Сообщение: Re: Deadlock with tsearch2 index ...