Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc or Dave,

is there possibility to sort search results not by relevance, but date ?
Since there is no possibility to restrict date range, sometimes sorting
by date is much better ! For example,
try search 'better configuration options for sort memory' (january-febraury
thread) and you'll see very bad result list (this is also question to
aspseek ranking function !) even if you restrict mailing list to -hackers.

May be indices are out of date ?

    Oleg
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:
>
> > Marc,
> >
> > > and let me know if something appears off ... I *think* I've covered off
> > > the various suggests made (re: last-modified, noindex, "end of" html tags,
> > > etc) ... but, I'm bound to have missed something ...
> >
> > Hmmm .... what am I looking for?   Seems to work fine, so far.
>
> Those that have been complaining about "bugs" will know :)
>
> ie. Oleg didn't like the last-modified date (should be posting date now)
>     Dave wanted the noindex tags, which I think I've added where needed
>     TomL always vetched at me to fix the end of tag html tags (ie. </LI>)
>
> Its more the HTML side of things then the rendered that I'm working on
> cleaning up ...
>
> ----
> Email: scrappy@hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: