Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...
Дата
Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> > and let me know if something appears off ... I *think* I've covered off
> > the various suggests made (re: last-modified, noindex, "end of" html tags,
> > etc) ... but, I'm bound to have missed something ...
>
> Hmmm .... what am I looking for?   Seems to work fine, so far.

Those that have been complaining about "bugs" will know :)

ie. Oleg didn't like the last-modified date (should be posting date now)
    Dave wanted the noindex tags, which I think I've added where needed
    TomL always vetched at me to fix the end of tag html tags (ie. </LI>)

Its more the HTML side of things then the rendered that I'm working on
cleaning up ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: