Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Archives cleaned up ... but not regenerated yet ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www

This is possible - as I said last week I just haven't added the date
options to the forms yet...

The options supported if you want to play are (just add them to the
URL):

dt=back | er | range
Type of time limit. See below.
dp=date
If 'dt' is 'back', that means you want to limit result to recent pages,
so you specify that "recentness" in date value, that is specified in the
form xxxA[yyyB...], there xxx, yyy are numbers (which can also be
negative), and A, B can be one of the following (the letters below are
the same as in strptime(3) and strftime(3) functions):
Character Meaning

--------

s second
M minute
h hour
d day
m month
y year

Examples of values for dp parameter:

String Meaning Value, s

4h30m 2 hours and 30 minutes 16200
1Y6m-15d 1 year and six month minus 15 days  45792000
1h-60M+1s 1 hour minus 60 minutes plus 1 second  1

Note that ASPseek do not use minutes and seconds of document's last
modification date, so specifying something more precise than hour is
useless (but still allowed).

dx=1 | -1
If dt is er (which is short for newer/older), that means the search will
be limited to pages newer or older than date given. Parameter dx is
newer/older flag, value 1 means "newer" or "after", and value -1 means
"older" or "before". The actual date is separated into dd, dm, dy fields
as follows.
dd=number
Day of month (1...31)
dm=number
Month (0 - January, 1 - February, .., 11 - December)
dy=number
Year (four digits, for example 2001)
db=dd/mm/yyyy
de=dd/mm/yyyy
If dt is range, that means search within given range of dates.
Parameters db and de are used in this case and stands for beginning and
ending date, respectively. Each date is in the form dd/mm/yyyy, there dd
is day of month number (1...31), mm is month number (1...12), and yyyy
is four-digits year.
fr=value
to=value
These parameters are passed to s.cgi in subsequent search pages; they
contains date and time in internal format used by s.cgi.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: