Re: Installing Postgreql

От Jim.George
Тема Re: Installing Postgreql
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, simon godwin wrote:

Simon,

    before trying to psqk template1 (or 0), which I believe is not a
valid thing to do...

    You need to run initdb, then creatdb test (or anyother database
name you desire) then use psql test (or that database name).

    It's all in the README file which you can find in /usr/doc/Cygwin
or /usr/share/postgr*

HTH,

Jim