Re: problem createdb command

От Dave Page
Тема Re: problem createdb command
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hello,

The problem appears to be that the file contains DOS style carriage
return/line feeds - did you use notepad to edit it perhaps?

I would suggest clearing your data directory and running initdb again to
get a clean database, then use vi in Cygwin, or an editor such as PFE
(http://www.lancs.ac.uk/people/cpaap/pfe/) which will write files in the
Unix style to edit your config.

If you don't want to clear your datadir, you will need to manually
remove the DOS line ends from any files you have editted.

Regards, Dave.