Re: setting up ODBC

От Jay Wren
Тема Re: setting up ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You can also use netstat to see if it is listening.

Postgres usually listens on port 5432 right?  so examine netstat -na and
see if anything is listening on tcp port 5432.

If you are using a recent version of linux, netstat has the -p option that
will name the process listening on that port. Otherwise, use lsof to find
that.

If you find it is listening, make sure the name/password you are using
works.  Try psql to verify this.

-J