Re: Storing Graphic Files

От Louis Bertrand
Тема Re: Storing Graphic Files
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
You can play around with large objects from the command line in psql.
See the \lo_* commands in the psql man page:
 http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.0/user/app-psql.htm

I use them from the PHP interface, and it's quite nice to use:
 get your object's OID, open it like you would a file, access it with
the file handle, then close it.
I'm not sure about the other programming interfaces, but I don't expect it
would be much different.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/