Storing Graphic Files

От Mills, Wallace
Тема Storing Graphic Files
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I am trying to sort out how one can store and retrieve graphic files when
using Postgresql. From reading the docs and other material I have been able
to find, it would appear as though to store images they have to be stored as
Largew Objects. My problem is that I can not get my head around how this is
accomplished. I would appreciate it if someone could explain in simple terms
(or even an example) how to accomplish the storing/retrieving of images in
the database.
Thanks in advance.

Wallace Mills

********************************DISCLAIMER****************************
The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages
(which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of
disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken
or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions
contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions
of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your computer system network.