Re: Two novice questions

От Mike Castle
Тема Re: Two novice questions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Sun, Jan 14, 2001 at 03:40:56AM -0500, Jonathan Chum wrote:
> PostgreSQL said: ERROR: DROP DATABASE: Database "blazeboard" is being
> accessed by other users
>
> I'm sure no one else is accessing it because I'm the only one who knows
> that the database exists and ps doesn't show any other users connecting to it.

1)  Try using the dropdb script if you're not.
2)  Connect to the database template1 and then do the drop, not to the
database you're trying to connect to (that's what the drobdb script does).
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  dalgoda@ix.netcom.com  and be right all the time, or not work at all