RE: [GENERAL] Another access control query

От Mark Jewiss
Тема RE: [GENERAL] Another access control query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999, Nicolas Huillard wrote:

> You can add a filename to the "password" keyword. Thsi filename contains the username/crypted password of the users
youwant to be able to connect from the servip to the dbX.
> The lines in pg_hba looks like :
> host    bd1    serverip1 netmask    password    password.username1
> host    bd2    serverip2 netmask    password    password.username2

This is pretty cool, thanks for pointing it out. Does the documentation
still need doing for this, or is my set out of date?

Also, can you specify a path to the password file? I've tried this, but
can't get it to work, so am assuming not, and that it has to be in the
same directory as the pg_hba.conf file, but just want to check.

Regards,

Mark.
--
Mark Jewiss
Knowledge Matters Limited

От: "Robert Chalmers"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Convert MS access database into PostgreSQL
От: Ryszard Kurek
Сообщение: Performance comparation