Re: [GENERAL] Convert MS access database into PostgreSQL

От Robert Chalmers
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Convert MS access database into PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You need to install the ODBC drivers, then export the database into
Postgressq.  I do it all the time. Who wants to do a thousand INPUT INTO....
things... not me thats for sure.
The ODBC thing is free. Its talked about on the postgres site.

bob

---
http://4qir.quantum-radio.net.au - Where Only The Dedicated Survive!
4QIR Quantum Radio. Bringing you the original sounds of AFVN,
and Radio-DJ[AFVT], with some of the original DJ's - back on air.