Drupal and postgreSQL

От brew@theMode.com
Тема Drupal and postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
All.....

After reading about the Drupal CMS using mysql *OR* postgreSQL I've been
experimenting with it, setting it up with postgreSQL and playing.
Another fellow and I are considering using it more, but when we loaded the
ecommerce module we could only find a table definition file for
mysql......

A search revealed a user working on that front, but he wasn't completely
successful.

I'm probably going to connect Drupal to mysql and play some more.  If we
end up using it I'm leaning toward converting the ecommerce module table
definition file from mysql to postgreSQL, I'll cross that bridge when we
come to it.

In the meantime...... can anybody around here shed any light on using the
Drupal ecommerce module with postgreSQL?

brew

                  Strange Brew   (brew@theMode.com)
  Check out my Stock Option Covered Call website  http://www.callpix.com
     and my Musician's Online Database Exchange http://www.TheMode.com