Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

hammering the betas is a far cry from an "industrial-strength solution".

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System