Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Have you a better suggestion? Seems a bit catch 22 if testing won't
prove it's good and we can't use it until we know it's good... Still,
industrial strength testing or not, it's more reliable than the SQL 2000
and DB2 installations I have here.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System