Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Dave Page wrote:

> > hammering the betas is a far cry from an "industrial-strength
> > solution".
>
> Have you a better suggestion? Seems a bit catch 22 if testing won't
> prove it's good and we can't use it until we know it's good... Still,
> industrial strength testing or not, it's more reliable than the SQL 2000
> and DB2 installations I have here.

Well you have a beta running, load it up with data and let a few hundred
clients loose on it.  I've seen win2k BSOD with less stress than that.

Vince.
-- Fast, inexpensive internet service 56k and beyond!  http://www.pop4.net/  http://www.meanstreamradio.com
http://www.unknown-artists.com       Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [mail] Re: Windows Build System