Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
> > Marc G. Fournier writes:
> >
> > > Yup, as with doing anything for the firs ttime, the press release itself
> > > had its 'bugs' ... considering how many times Josh asked for comments on
> > > it, I'm surprised that nobody picked up on it *shrug*
> >
> > And how should we have guessed that release management is now done by the
> > "advocacy" group?  While you're out advocating, don't forget the existing
> > users.
>
> It isn't, but those working on -advocacy were asked to help come up with a
> stronger release *announcement* then we've had in the past ...

That wasn't stronger, it was fluffier.  It was full of buzzwords that were
masking the actual content.  Are you trying to hide the accomplishments or
promote them?  If you're trying to hide them like in this announcement you
may want to try using this tool:  http://www.dack.com/web/bullshit.html
The stored phrases are much more refined and better paired.

Vince.
--   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com        Internet radio: It's not file sharing,
it'sjust radio.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces