Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Which is perfectly fine, but as one of the web site developers, I don't
want to have to sit in on all the marketing threads to know what they
want done with the websites. Instead I'd rather the discussions are
summarized by one the the guys there (you/Justin/Bruce?), and they
present that to -www and say 'this is what we think is good, please make
it happen', at which point I can start coding.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces