Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>
> > > Yup, as with doing anything for the firs ttime, the press release itself
> > > had its 'bugs' ... considering how many times Josh asked for comments on
> > > it, I'm surprised that nobody picked up on it *shrug*
> >
> > I understood it was intentional so comments wouldn't have done any good.
>
> Anything is only as intentional as nobody making constructive critisms of
> it ... ewwww, that was major bad english ... not part of solution, you are
> part of problem sort of thing...

That may be how you understood it, but not how I understood it.  There
appears to be an incremental takeover occurring.

Vince.
--   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com        Internet radio: It's not file sharing,
it'sjust radio.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces