Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> > Yup, as with doing anything for the firs ttime, the press release itself
> > had its 'bugs' ... considering how many times Josh asked for comments on
> > it, I'm surprised that nobody picked up on it *shrug*
>
> I understood it was intentional so comments wouldn't have done any good.

Anything is only as intentional as nobody making constructive critisms of
it ... ewwww, that was major bad english ... not part of solution, you are
part of problem sort of thing...

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces