Re: What's happening with pgsql-committers?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: What's happening with pgsql-committers?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Tom Lane wrote:

> > Has anybody been getting pgsql-committers messages the last few days?
>
> Coming through fine for me (at least when hub.org isn't wedged
> completely, which it was several times over the weekend...)

We hit a corruption of -general again this past week (I've really gotta
dive into getting the postgresql backend working for majordomo instead of
Berkeley DB :( ) ... it was causing a perl process of 900+Meg to run,
which caused the load avg to climb unreasonably :(