PC Week PostgreSQL benchmark results posted online (fwd)

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема PC Week PostgreSQL benchmark results posted online (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Guys,

Tim Dyck asked me to forward this on to the list.

*****************************

FYI, the story is available online at:

http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,2436153,00.html

As I think I have mentioned, I would like to review PostgreSQL 7.0 when it
goes gold, so if someone could let me know when it is available, that
would be much appreciated.

(i can handle contacting him when it comes out.)

Regards,
Tim Dyck
Senior Analyst
PC Week Labs