Re: [HACKERS] create database doesn't work well in MULTIBYTE mode

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] create database doesn't work well in MULTIBYTE mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Good point. Thomas? ;)
> As the one who wrote the seemingly correct code, I say revert this part.

OK, so just a simple assignment to $6 is what is needed? I vaguely
remember a merging problem here, and obviously chose the wrong block
of code to retain. Amazing that the desired code is actually simpler
:)
                     - Thomas

South Pasadena, California