Re: [HACKERS] postgres Web problem

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres Web problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27 Jul 1999, Tom Ivar Helbekkmo wrote:

> Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>
> > > <!--- /* We dont
> > > perform mouse
> > > actions on IE3.x &
> > > NS 2.x */ function
> > > msOn() { } function
> >
> > Yeah, I've been seeing the same with Netscape 4.08 (HPUX build) for
> > some time... quoting problem, likely ...
>
> Well, the HTML source for that FRAME is erroneous, as is normal on the
> web these days, but it's not that.  My guess is you've turned off the
> javascript misfeature, which, possibly combined with the HTML errors
> and/or the no less than four comment conventions used in that little
> snippet of code, is confusing Netscape.
>
> Incidentally, in the RDBMS comparison chart (whose URL I can't quote,
> because of the FRAME stuff), PostgreSQL is shown as lacking row level
> locking.  Change to "supported" and add a footnote, someone?

The comparison is still for 6.4.2, it needs to be updated.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: "D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Сообщение: More on shared objects problem
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: UPDATE performance degradation (6.5.1)