Re: [HACKERS] postgres Web problem

От Tom Ivar Helbekkmo
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres Web problem
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] postgres Web problem  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:

> > <!--- /* We dont
> > perform mouse
> > actions on IE3.x &
> > NS 2.x */ function
> > msOn() { } function
>
> Yeah, I've been seeing the same with Netscape 4.08 (HPUX build) for
> some time... quoting problem, likely ...

Well, the HTML source for that FRAME is erroneous, as is normal on the
web these days, but it's not that.  My guess is you've turned off the
javascript misfeature, which, possibly combined with the HTML errors
and/or the no less than four comment conventions used in that little
snippet of code, is confusing Netscape.

Incidentally, in the RDBMS comparison chart (whose URL I can't quote,
because of the FRAME stuff), PostgreSQL is shown as lacking row level
locking.  Change to "supported" and add a footnote, someone?

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"