Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> > > You realize that now that we know you can do these images, a new
> > > PostgreSQL logo request is coming!  (Marc, ask him.  Ask him!)
> >
> >     A first one is on my index. I prefer the version with ORDBMS.
>
> I agree!  What are anyone's thoughts to having the web background the
> same as the logo's background?
Ummm...it depends on how it looks.  ONe thing that I *really* hate
about backgrounds is they generally make reading teh page
difficult...there are *alot* of bad sites out there that are a result of
it :(
If it can be done right, it would be nice if it could all look
like one solid piece, yes...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] General Bug Report: Bug in optimizer