Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

> > >     Those pictures are CPU killers. A 333 MHz  Celeron  needs  20
> > >     minutes to finish that one.
> > >
> > >     Remember,  it's a 100% virtual picture. Not one single detail
> > >     is from a scanned photo or the like.
> > >

> > You realize that now that we know you can do these images, a new
> > PostgreSQL logo request is coming!  (Marc, ask him.  Ask him!)
>
>     A first one is on my index. I prefer the version with ORDBMS.

Shocking to most, I like...nice, simple, not too overwhelming...but (ya
ya, always a but)...in the Powered By one, the left side is really faint,
almost to the point of unable to read the letters...?

As for preference...ya, Ilike the ORDBS one too...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)