Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)

От jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Developers Globe (FINAL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > I agree!  What are anyone's thoughts to having the web background the
> > same as the logo's background?
>
>    Ummm...it depends on how it looks.  ONe thing that I *really* hate
> about backgrounds is they generally make reading teh page
> difficult...there are *alot* of bad sites out there that are a result of
> it :(
>
>    If it can be done right, it would be nice if it could all look
> like one solid piece, yes...

    That's  impossible.  The  background  is  a sky texture which
    isn't repeating.  It is computed  by  a  fractional  brownian
    motion function.

    For  a  web  page background, you need a repeating image that
    can be tiled.

    I like the sky  in  the  background,  because  it  carries  a
    message.  But I wouldn't mind too much removing it and making
    the background transparent.

Jan