Commercial Support is Coming ...

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Commercial Support is Coming ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Morning all...

    Over the past week, there have been discussions concerning
providing commercial support for those organizations who would feel more
comfortable with a product that had such.

    After talking with several people, as well as an initial "feeler"
out to the mailing list, about this, it has been decided that we will
begin doing this.

    Due to the work and planning that is going to have to be done, we
are planning for a June 1st startup date for this, earlier if we can pull
everything together satisfactorily before then.

    There will be further announcements made as the June 1st date
approaches, as well as requests for feedback both before, and after, that
date.

    At this point in time, we are sending this quick notice out to let
those that have asked know that we will be going forward with
this...details to be posted as they become available...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org