Re: PostgreSQL Servlet

От scrappy@hub.org (Marc G. Fournier)
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Servlet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You don't mention what version of PostgreSQL you are using...each release
tends to have dramatic performance related improvements, so if you are
using an older then v6.4.2 version, chances are upgrading will show
improved performance for you...

--
Marc G. Fournier                               scrappy@hub.org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org