Re: [GENERAL] RFD posted to alt.config for alt.comp.databases.sql

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: [GENERAL] RFD posted to alt.config for alt.comp.databases.sql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As has been stated before, we do have our own newsgroups...and, to improve
propogation of them, I'm willing to peer those groups with any site out
there that requests them...

They are propogated out to all my feeds, just don't know how much further
out they go then that...

On Sun, 28 Feb 1999, Robert Chalmers wrote:

> For those interested, and able to spread the workd to the mysql and php3
> lists as well, and RFD has just been posted to alt.config for the creation
> of the newsgroup alt.comp.databases.sql
> It is envisaged that this may eventually break down further into
> xxx.sql.pgsql,xxx.sql.mysql depending on traffic.
>
> I will advise further when the control and booster messages are sent.
>
> There is also an RFD in to the aus.news.admin for creation in
> aus.computers.sql so we will see ...
>
> It's about time we had our own newsgoups... alt.comp.databases.sql will also
> include php3 discussion....
>
> cheers
> Robert
>
> ---
> http://www.chalmers.com.au. Publications From China in 24 different
> languages.
> English, French, German, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Burmese,
> Bengali,
> Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Persian, Swahili,
> Sinhalese, Thai, Tamil, Urdu, Vietnamese. China Books for CIBTC, Beijing.

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org