[ADMIN] Missing libpq.so in postgresql v10

От Long Nguyen
Тема [ADMIN] Missing libpq.so in postgresql v10
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Missing libpq.so in postgresql v10  (Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

I got the postgresql 10 packages for Ubuntu 16.04 server from

deb http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ xenial-pgdg main

I then installed postgresql v10 through

     apt-get install postgresql-10

The lib directory is /usr/lib/postgresql/10/lib. However I cannot find a libpq.so file in it. It is required by our commvault backup system.

I checked what postgresql packages were installed with 'dpkg -l |grep postgres" and it showed these

ii  postgresql-10

ii  postgresql-client-10

ii  postgresql-client-common

ii  postgresql-common