Re: Sparc v Intel

От Robert J. Sanford, Jr.
Тема Re: Sparc v Intel
Дата
Список pgsql-general
aces hardware recently upgraded their architecture to a sun blade. they
have an article talking about why they chose the hardware that they did
as well as pointing out some of the application design decisions they
made to improve the performance of the site. you can read about it at:
   http://www.aceshardware.com/read.jsp?id=45000240

rjsjr