RE: Pgoutput not capturing the generated columns

От Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Pgoutput not capturing the generated columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Shlok and Shubham,

Thanks for updating the patch!

I briefly checked the v5-0002. IIUC, your patch allows to copy generated
columns unconditionally. I think the behavior affects many people so that it is
hard to get agreement.

Can we add a new option like `GENERATED_COLUMNS [boolean]`? If the default is set
to off, we can keep the current specification.

Thought?

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED