Re: Pgoutput not capturing the generated columns

> The attached Patch contains the suggested changes.

Hi,

Currently, COPY command does not work for generated columns and
therefore, COPY of generated column is not supported during tablesync
process. So, in patch v4-0001 we added a check to allow replication of
the generated column only if 'copy_data = false'.

I am attaching patches to resolve the above issues.

v5-0001: not changed
v5-0002: Support COPY of generated column
v5-0003: Support COPY of generated column during tablesync process

Thought?

Thanks and Regards,
Shlok Kyal

Вложения