RE: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq

От nagaura.ryohei@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Michael-san.

> From: Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 04:13:36AM +0000, nagaura.ryohei@fujitsu.com wrote:
> > I don't think that the rest one of my proposals has been rejected
> > completely, so I want to restart discussion.
> I recall on the matter that there was consensus that nobody really liked this option
> because it enforced a cancellation on the connection.
It seems that you did not think so at that time.
# Please refer to [1]

I don't think all the reviewers are completely negative.
I think some couldn't judge because  lack of what kind of problem I was going to solve and the way to solve it, so I
restartedto describe them in this time.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190406065428.GA2145%40paquier.xyz
Best regards,
Ryohei Nagaura

От: pguser
Сообщение: Index Skip Scan - attempting to evalutate patch
От: Dmitry Dolgov
Сообщение: Re: Index Skip Scan - attempting to evalutate patch