Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 04:25:07PM +0200, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Not this round.

You have registered yourself as a reviewer of this patch since the end
of June.  Could you please avoid that?  Sometimes people skips patches
when they see someone already registered to review it.

The patch applies cleanly so I am movingit to next CF.

(FWIW, I still have the same impression as upthread, looking again at
the patch, but let's see if there are other opinions.)
--
Michael

Вложения