Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq
Дата
RE: [patch]socket_timeout in interfaces/libpq  ("nagaura.ryohei@fujitsu.com" <nagaura.ryohei@fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 11:56:28AM +0000, nagaura.ryohei@fujitsu.com wrote:
> It seems that you did not think so at that time.
> # Please refer to [1]
>
> I don't think all the reviewers are completely negative.

I recall having a negative impression on the patch when first looking
at it, and still have the same impression when looking at the last
version.  Just with a quick look, assuming that you can bypass all
cleanup operations normally taken by pqDropConnection() through a
hijacking of pqWait() is not fine as this routine explicitely assumes
to *never* have a timeout for its wait.
--
Michael

Вложения